1. I am the youngest of 3 kids, and the only girl.
2. I am a proud Aunt of the coolest Nephew, Neice
3. Working on being a firefighter, since its been a dream of mine forever
4. I will make it in the fire dept one way or another
5. I have struggled to get where i am and im proud of where i stand
6. I have the best Husband a girl could ask for.
7. He served in the Iraqi Campain for our country
8. I have the best family ever, better than yours!!
9. My friends are the coolest! We party like rockstars!! Literally!! lol
10. I am friends with famous people. ya. be jealous!
11. I am sarcastic when needs to be, a bitch when your a bitch first, and probably the least dramatic girl youll ever meet
12. Im a tomboy at heart, dress girly , but love getting my hands messy
13. Love to help people plan Weddings
14. I dont eat a lot of chocolate
15. Ice cream is my weakness
16. I am Italian and love to cook it.
17. My number one type of music is COUNTRY!
18. Right behind it it is Metal, Rock, Oldies.
19. My friends are in the Band Prowler. check em out at www.myspace.com/prowlerrocks.com
20. I am me, if you dont like it go elsewhere, i wont change myself for anyone but me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment